Rates & Insurance
Counselor Rates for Licensed and Supervised Counselors
- 53 minute counseling session - $110-$120
- 53 minute intake session - $130-$140
- 83 minute session - $180-$165
- 113 minute - $220-$240
- $10 off normal rates listed above
- Cash, Check, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Paypal
- Sliding Scale Available for 10% of our therapists caseload - call to check availability
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Crime Victims Reparation
- EMI Health Educator's Mutual
General Insurance Guidelines
Payments or copayments must be made at the time of service with check, cash, or credit card. In-network insurance reimbursements will be credited to your account. Please note that in-network providers often contract to other insurance companies for behavioral health, so clients are responsible to insure that HPTC and our fully licensed therapists are in network with their behavioral heath insurance provider. In such circumstances where services have been provided and subsequently are found to be out-of network, clients will be responsible for the total balance due.
Out of Network Insurance Billing
HPTC does not bill out-of-network insurance carriers but can provide a monthly invoice, which clients can submit to their insurance company for reimbursement. Out-of-network sessions must be paid in full at the time of service.
Questions to Ask Your Insurance Company
- Is pre-approval or pre-certification required for mental health services?
- Is there a limit on sessions per year?
- Which insurance company provides my outpatient, out-of-network, mental health benefits? (Sometimes this is different than your medical health provider).
- What is my mental health deductible and how much has been met?
- What is my out-of-pocket deductible and how much has been met?
- What is my out-of-network mental health deductible and how much has been met?